Monday, October 3, 2016

Moving Forward ...

                                                           
                                           
               
I must start this post with a huge THAN YOU to all our friends that have  signed up to receive e-mailed notifications from this blog about new posts. Thank you for calling me to ask me for updates!! 
In my last post I shared that few weeks ago on September 2nd we received the devastating news that our little "Ivan" was not longer available for adoption. 
Thee days later we received the news that his country had approved all our paperwork (Dossier) and gave us a travel date, November 8, 2016, to finalize the adoption of another special needs child (if we still wanted to go through with this adoption) 
It was then that we reached out to all our prayer warrior friends (again!!) We were in desperate need of prayer. We needed our Lord's wisdom  for our next step. If it was His will for us to move  forward with this adoption we needed for Him to open our hearts to the idea of adopting a different child than our little Ivan. It was a decision we couldn't make on our own.We needed the body of Christ more than ever before. 
Today I can announce that after more tears and continued prayer we have decided to move forward and to keep our appointment at the Department of Adoption of our child's country on November 8th. We will receive in our hearts  and in our family the child that our Lord has chosen for us.

Please , keep us in your prayers
Thank you!!!
"I will go before you and level the mountains;
I will shatter the doors of bronze and cut through the bars of iron" ( Isaiah 45:2)

2 comments:

  1. We loved little Ivan! I am crying for you as I read this. God has an amazing plan that has yet to be seen. Praise Him for your hearts being open to another precious little one who needs a loving family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your support and prayers! God bless

    ReplyDelete